Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Bit of This a Pinch of That

I've been reading a lot of books lately. Such as Growing Up Again, Life, Loves, and oh yeah Diabetes by Mary Tyler Moore, The Once and Future King, and, 1984. IMHO all are good books.

******
I've been gone for a while, miss me? I've been pretty busy (errr reading, sewing , knitting, going to the library, watching TV.....) But I'm here and that's all that matters.

******
How's fall for all of you? Here in Alaska it's pretty but we don't have any deciduous trees so the colors are pretty much brown and yellow. It's also getting darker at night and you can go out in broad daylight with a sweater on and have it be chilly. It also smells like berries. It's also time to pull out winter clothes now that the temp doesn't get over 70. It did one day... it was nice.

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG