Wednesday 10 October 2012

Hey.....

I'm a crap blogger I know....

******
I have to ask you all a question, does it matter is a girl has a friend whose a guy. They are just friends is that so wrong? I have a friend named Jake and we spend time together but I get a lot of crap from others what's wrong with the world?

******
It's really cold here in Alaska blargggg. I really dislike  the snow here. but the moose are really cool.

******

So what's new in my life. I'm currently taking a sword fighting class to stave off the winter boredom and because I'm going to join the local SCA we have a Barony Wooo! but alas no Duchies which is sad because you just don't get to say that everyday oh well.

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG