Friday 1 March 2013

Austen

Well I'm trying to read Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. I gave Pride and Prejudice a try but I didn't have to real concentration to read it. The one and only problem with P&P was the scenes with all the Ms. Bennets because they could all be having a conversation and Austen would be all "Ms. Bennets said to Ms. Bennet...Then Ms. Bennet replied to Ms. Bennet." and you would have no idea who was talking to who. I was like, "Ms. Austen there is more than one Ms. Bennet! Please let me know who the heck is speaking!"

So I'm gonna give her one more shot. Wish me luck.

-MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

2 comments:

  1. High Functioning Sociopath9 July 2013 at 15:15

    READITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADITREADIT!!!!!! Seriously, read it. If you loved Jane Eyre then you will love Pride and Prejudice. I promise. And you are never allowed to criticize a book untill you have read it. Do I make myself clear? And you still haven't read it, have you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOT YET! I haven't read it yet. And it's MY BLOG, I'll do what I please!

      Delete

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG