Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Hiatus

Sorry about that. I decided to take a break from blogging for the month and never got around to telling you guys. But yeah, all my blogs have been dormant for quite a bit and I'm sorry but I needed a break. But now onto the actual stuff you wanted to read...

Well it's the time again where the whole meaning of a 'holiday' as it were is totally taken to shambles by the commercial industry shoving goodwill erm... products and making money. Well Easter is one prime example. Nowadays people get excited over the prospect of candy and not the prospect of the fact that this is when Christ died so we can get into bleedin' Heaven. We're losing the true meaning of holidays especially Christian ones. Especially in our world of morally loose people, religion seems to come second to bodily pleasures when it should be the other way around.

Okay I'm gonna stop now because I just don't feel comfortable putting religious opinions out there. Sorry.

*******

I've been writing poetry recently and wanted to share one I've written.

Ode To Bloggers

Things to write of
There are many.
Putting them to words
can be hard.
The muse that is with us
Seems to dissipate sometimes.
Sometimes I would love to stop
But love you all too much.
Sometimes I run out of things to say
But I always come up with something.
Comments are great
They make me feel good.
Like I have something worth saying.
Something good enough to talk about.
Page views are good.
Letting me know you're there.
That I'm not a lonely desolate speaker
On a lonely desolate stage.
Speaking for no one.
No one who'd want to listen.
But you're there listening.
Letting me know you care
About what I have to say.
When I almost stop
You won't let me.
I have to much to say and you make sure I know it.
Not a day goes by when I don't think
"I should post on my blog."
Without you I'd probably have stopped a long time ago.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for caring.
Caring enough about the rambling
Of this crazy lady.
And of all the others out there.
The bloggers of the world.

Thank You.

-MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG