Tuesday 26 June 2012

Links De Jour!

Harry Potter in a different light- I'm not a HP fan even though I read all 7 books. so if you're a die hard HP fan please don't read this you'll find it insulting. This is really funny.

Lord of the Hissy Fit, The Legend of the Totally Lost Mountie, For the Love of Scottie McMullet, and Many More...- A blogger re wrote the titles of romance novels also very funny.

The Usabilty of Passwords- While my password pertains to me but it's longer than 3 letters + I don't give it out.

Grammar Goofs-  I'm guilty of #14 several times but I'm kind of smug because I barely ever do grammar mistakes. (However they misses #16 Cause and Because.)

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG