Friday 29 June 2012

The World

Sometimes I think of the world as something of a hypothetical nature. Neither here, nor there. Sometimes the world feels like we think it up in our heads and sometimes the world. Just. Is. Because sometimes reality is stranger than fiction. Life is stranger than fiction... sometimes.

I've been watching X-files, Twilight Zone, and reading a book about the unexplained. It made me think of the world and life. Now understand I'm a God fearing Christian. but I wonder about the meaning of life and the universe. How we try to explain the unexplainable. The remarkable, and the incredible. All I have to say is: life is merely... strange.

Something to think about over the weekend.

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG