Wednesday 23 May 2012

Miss Me?

Yay! I'm back I haven't posted for a while for two reasons. One, I've been having trouble posting here. There is a glitch. Two, I found this new place called Librarything I'm Maggie21. It's used to manage your library. It also has forums. So it's kinda like a giant book club.
****
Summer's here in Alaska! Finally, I was getting really tired of the cold. I can also sit outside in the sun to read, and drink iced coffees. Yum!
****
My uncle's (Zoopraxiscope) financial situation is no longer desperate. It's only uncomfortable. This is after helping my grandparents move from Virginia to Kansas.
****
Time for  a bit of random linkage
Bandwiches-Yum!

Nifty Scissors- If I could choose...all the antique ones.

"I Want To Believe"-Yeah...

Bizzare Furniture- Do Not Want.

That's my updated life
MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG