Friday 4 May 2012

A Very Random Day.

May the forth be with you.
That's right it's Star Wars day! However I prefer Star Trek. I have other stuff to talk about though.
****
Such as; *sniff, sniff* I couldn't get to the craft store today to buy my much needed yarn and knitting needles. Maybe tomorrow, I shall prevail!
****
An excerpt from another great blog Movie Critic. He reviews on of my favorite anime programs (The)Rose of Versailles. (Click on the link to read full review.)
"Something like the anime "Rose of Versailles" happened just once and never again."
Couldn't have put it better myself.
****
Am currently buying Doctor Who on itunes! Yay! I prefer the 9th doctor. He's pretty cool and really funny.
****
And yes, I am wearing my Empire Strikes Back t-shirt
****
And yes, I am a Nerdfighter!

-MaggieG., *sick* Evil Goblin Overlady and Negotiator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG