Saturday 17 November 2012

Lot's O' Pictures!

So I recently went to a automobile museum. With cars and other things ranging from 1890 to 1960. With clothes, bikes, and cars. It was pretty amazing. Here are some pictures.
 This one is a picture of the tree in front of my house. It was a cool fall day and I had to take this picture.


 Awesome really old bike.
 Really old bike riding clothes. For Women.
 Nice old bathing suit.
 The bar right in the middle is the steering.


 The inner workings are completely hand made.
 It was just a really spiffy car.
 I really liked the peacocks on the skirt.
 I loved this beautiful fringed covered dress. The top is lace.
 Isn't this a beautiful white color?
 I REALLY loved this dress the color is beautiful.
 I believe this was a wedding dress.


 When you look at this don't you think Clara Barton?

These are the most absolutely AMAZING. I wished I owned them.

They even had some "Mobster" cars. Spark plugs, other clothes, and stuff from the 20's. Sorry I didn't get more pictures. My camera died. None of the cars had airbags OR seat belts. We sure have progressed since them. They even once had electric cars! Ahhhh, that day was a step back in time. They restore all the cars right in the building. The hardest things for me to wrap my mind around were people really drove those cars all the time and people actually wore those dresses more than once people went about their lives shopped in those clothes and now they're just sitting there on mannequins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG