Tuesday 20 November 2012

Here I am again.

Well I'm sick again. I've got a cold. I've been reading Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester has finally shown up at Thornfield. I've also been watching a lot of "Andy Griffith." IT is really relaxing. Hey, ever noticed how when you're sick your house just goes to ruin? I mean all you strive for just goes to hell. That's not the point though.

******
Thanksgiving is really soon. I hope I'm better by then. because my mother, father, brother, and my cousin and his girlfriend are all planning to have dinner together. It's all one big fiasco. I feel the pressure and hassle of the day coming but oh well. See ya tomorrow.

MaggeiG, Evil Goblin Overlady (Psst go here to see my stories I've written as Pop! Poppy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG