Tuesday 13 November 2012

An Election, and Some Music to Sooth My Soul.


Well whoop-di-do for Obama(nation) he's here for four more horrid years. Yay for the state of our nation we're really going to make it with HIM. In office. Check out this article on seceding. Well for what it's worth I hope Obama is unable to do anything because congress prevents him. Well when he cut into my Jeopardy time I'll just get really made like I have for the last four frikken' years.

******
So I've found a really good new group called Celtic Woman. I love their music. It's so soothing and beautiful. It's a good combination of Celtic folk and modern pop. Here are some videos:
MaggieG, Evil goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG