Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas.


So, yesterday I accomplished all my Christmas gift shopping and wrapping. I had to go to Pier 1 Imports, Barnes and Noble, and Fred Meyer. It was a long but fun day. I'm quite happy with the gifts I bought for everyone, I bought my mother some spa stuff, I got my dad a world calender, I got my friend Jordyn (a girl) some earrings since she just had her ear pierced, for my friend Justin (girl) a funny monkey mug, and for my other friend Taylor a faerie calender, a monkey bookmark and a little glass monkey statue. And for the cards I'm sending out I got this:
Okay so it's not very a very clear picture. But the cards pretty cool right?
Okay one last thing for today. During the Christmas season I'll be gone quite a bit so okay just a bit of forewarning. But I have the goblins making cookies, finger sandwiches, a pot of coffee, tea, and cocoa, there'll also be some spirits, and eggnog, a Christmas tree their decorating, and cheese and crackers, some sweets and snacks for you while I'm gone. But it's not ready yet. The goblins might even play some music for you. But that's for while I'm gone.

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG