Saturday 24 November 2012

Whoop Di Do (Sarcasm)

So as I was rearranging the furniture in my bedroom. For a change of pace. I was moving the two special bookshelves that I keep in my room. I have one on wheels and it's really sturdy. The other one is a somewhat more flimsy bookshelf. I'll refer to them as bookshelf #1 (the sturdy one) and bookshelf #2 (flimsy). So I moved #1 with great ease (it's on wheels) and then I started to move #2. Now #2 already had some issues. The shelves had already collapsed some and the backing was already coming off. I began to move #2 And the whole thing collapsed. All 56 of my Nancy Drew books on the ground (I save things and yes I still read them). All my Agatha Christie, my poetry books, fairytale books. All to the ground. So Now the furniture is moved and I have one working bookshelf and 1 tall pile and a half-of-that-size pile and all the nick-knacks that I kept on the book shelf I've had to put on shelves. Yay...NOT.

Oh and if you want to see what's in my library please check me our on Librarything.

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

Oh, and I recently used sodium free tomato paste that WAS NOT a sodium free food. WOW (eyeroll)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG