Saturday 15 December 2012

I (Apparently) Hate Women...

It has been called to my attention by my friend (who's a guy, which is probably why he noticed this) that I seem to be against the women in TV shows that are for men to look at I shall explain with examples:

1. Tasha Yar (Star Trek The Next Generation)


She was the whiny lieutenant on the bridge, always questioning the captain, complaining, and yet she was there for men to look at. I just don't get it, at the end of the 1st season when she died I cheered, when she came back later I almost cried, she is my least favorite.

2. Beverly Crusher (The Next Generation)

She played the doctor. While she was really good at what she did, her bedside manner left a lot to be desired. Now don't get me wrong, she is beautiful at times, but when she was in sickbay she got very techno-babble-y. You could never understand a blasted thing she said. Then she and the captain had an affair, and she could get very Star Fleet regulation-strict, she just wasn't fun. she was there fr guys.

3. Deanna Troi (The Next Generation)

Like Crusher she could have moments where she was beautiful. She was the psychic counselor on board the Enterprise. now psychic counselor amounts to sitting on the bridge and say things such as "I feel happiness/hostility/anger/sadness..." She didn't do anything. There for guys...

4. (Bonus) Wesley Crusher (The Next Generation)

Yes, I DO know that this is a boy but I had to add him. He is Crusher's son, his is a self absorbed, moody, brooding, whiny, he's endangered the ship at least 2 times, and he can be really ungrateful. He is supposed to be for the girls, and for teens to relate to. He was not fun.

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG