Sunday 2 December 2012

What a Glorious Feelin'

So yesterday I went and saw a special showing of Singin' In The Rain, it was really magical. Seeing Gene Kelly on the big screen was really cool. I love that movie.

The premise of the trouble of talking pictures is pretty interesting. I really like how you don't know what Lina sounds like for about ten minutes. then her voice is so different than she looks.

The musical numbers are great "Make Em' Laugh," "Would You," "Singin' in The Rain," and "Good Mornin'" are some really great songs.

Some parts are really strange though, such as "Broadway Rhythm" and "The Dance of The Veil." those are the really out there ones.

I like how at the beginning when we learn Don's story we see what actually happened. While he makes up a puff piece for the fans.

Good Mornin'!
Then after the movie I had to do MORE Christmas shopping, I'm currently making and wrapping the gifts. Gotta finish that, so bye!

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG