Sunday 30 December 2012

What To Do....

Well the new year is round the bend. What am I doing for a resolution you ask? Well, your humble Overlady has decided to do something with in range. I have decided to read 52 books this year. More would be even better and to read every book that I haven't read in my library. I am reading as many books as there are weeks. I am anxious to start I love to read. I consume books at a rate of 4+ a month... Well I spend more money than that on books. Here, to make you feel better about what you spend on books I usually spend $60-$100 every time I go buying books. EVERY TIME. So because I buy so many books I haven't read most of them. The resolution is so I read all my books and can buy more guilt-free. Without worry! They're always coming out with books and I want to buy them but If I don't read the books now I never will so my resolution benefits me greatly. I wanted to make you feel better about how much you spend on books... Mission accomplished!

-MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

(Should auld acquaintance be forget and never brought to mind...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG