Monday 31 December 2012

Auld Lang Syne

Well it's been a great year... Well almost a year anyways... So I started this blog in June, it's been a year. Well everyone, it's been a swell year. I'm grateful for every reader and page view. I mean without the readers I wouldn't have kept writing this blog. Sure I slacked off until November but I won;t do that again I promise. So those of you reading hear this! so you read a blog and others and you look at he consistency of the posting. Well, you think, I can do that! That's what I thought in April, easy, I thought, what's so hard about writing on almost a daily basis. I have LOTS of ideas to share...I THOUGHT. If you go back a ways you'll see I ran out of ideas more than once. It's HARD. You don't think that when you read my posts do you? NO you think, oh that;s not so hard just write down your opinions and thoughts. It's a lot more than that. You have to make sure it's interesting to all. That's why I avoid Dr. Who and Star Trek filled posts. You have to make sure the posts don't offend anyone. I didn't realize how hard it was. You need to find inspiration and interesting topics, fun stuff and things people will be interested in. I salute you veteran bloggers and will one day join the ranks, I hope. I'm amazed at those bloggers who have blogged for 5+ years I'm amazed that they haven't run out of things to talk about or haven't become redundant. I pray the new year will bring me all sorts of inspiration and new ideas/topics to blog about. I promise not to slack off like I did. Happy New Year every one.

MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady.

4 comments:

  1. High Functioning Sociopath9 July 2013 at 22:33

    I find it simple to write down things, because everything I say is interesting. I know I am burdened with this glorious purpose, to let all of mankind hear my suuperior knowledge. I must thank you for providing mankind with a way to hear my wondrous thougts. By the way, guess who got a new soldering gun! I did. Now I can fix the clasp on that necklace chain I have. Now I am off to think profound thoughts. Ta ta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? This blog isn't even about you! You're sure full of yourself.

      Delete
  2. High Functioning Sociopath13 July 2013 at 09:45

    Now it is about me, well, at least a little. Let us rejoice in our shared blogging powers! FOR NARNIA! FOR ASLAN!

    ReplyDelete

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG