Tuesday 29 January 2013

A Conversation

Robbo does this occasionally. And one of these things happened to me today. So here:

Friend: Hey

Me: Hey

Friend (points to picture on my desk): Who's that?

Me: Audrey Hepburn (I keep it for inspiration)

Friend: Cool (walks away)

Strange huh?

******

I'm a mug-addict. I love to buy mugs. So I went to Barnes and Noble today. I found the greatest mug. I found a Jane Eyre mug! YES! I'm also a Jane Eyre addict and have read the book 7 times and seen the mini-series three times. Then I went and bought a book. I'm beginning to start stacking on my floor. I refuse to buy a bookshelf though. They're too expensive and I'd rather spend that money on books.

******

Few people know this but I love The Lord of The Rings Trilogy and the prequel The Hobbit. The Hobbit is my favorite by far. But I don't like the movies. I hate Peter Jackson and what he did to the books. I have purposely avoided seeing the movie. But recently I have learned that Neil Finn has done a song for the movie. I avoid going to the theater or buying them because that helps line Peter Jackson's pocket. But I really want to go the The Hobbit to hear the song (even though I already have it on itunes) and therefore give money to Finn. What to do...

-MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG