1. If you could travel to any part of the world where would it be?
I would love to travel to Ireland, I'm part Irish and I'm facinated by the Celtic culture. Ireland is also a beautiful country and so green. It has many interesting landmarks too.
2. Do you have any major aspirations in life?
I would love to publish a book. Either f my short stories or a full length novel. However, I have a hard time prolonging plot without the book becoming tedious.
3. Are you an honest person or do you shade the truth to suit you?
I'm generally honest. Obviously there are things I don't tell anyone. But I don't lie for personal gain or to be spiteful. I might lie though, the protect someone from being hurt.
4. Is there a part of your body that you would like to improve?
No...yes...no, I mean we all have things we want to change but God created me this way and I should be happy I'm here on this Earth. So I have no real qualms with how I look.
5. Do you have any unusual health problems that make life hard for you?
No. No, none. I mean except for the fact that my life is sort of crazy.
6. Would you ever devote your life to those less fortunate than you?
Yes, I would. It's important to help those who can't help themselves. I would give up everything I had and devote my life to those kind of people.
7. Do you know your ancestry? What nationalities are you?
Yes I do know my ancestry, I'm Scottish, Irish, French, German, Hungarian, and Polish.
8. Do you read books in your spare time? If you do, then do you read the classics at all?
YES YES YES! I love classics, Jane Eyre, The Picture of Dorian Grey, Pride and Prejudice, Anne of the Green Gables.
9. Do you like to watch sci-fi movies and programs, because they stretch the mind in different ways than other genres do?
I love to watch them but not because they stretch the mind.
10. Do you watch the Super Bowl each year?
I'll give you one simple answer: NO!
-MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady