Thursday 11 July 2013

This Post Specially Dedicated To...

HFS, because when I sent these through e-mail the disintegrated into numbers and letters. These were what I was sending to you. (It was late, 3 A.M., and I was bored.)

Despite grammar errors, it's pretty accurate.

HFS! They look like the horses you draw!

Arthur: Don't worry, Merlin! There is nothing I can't defeat! Camelot is safe with me! Merlin: Err... Sure, Sire, sure. *Utters incomprehensible magic formulas* (for those of us who can't read it.)

Yeah, but Merlin's team has magic!
Like I said in 'Blech' I had entirely too much time on my hands. And well..... you like Merlin.

-MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady.

P.S. HFS, I'll give you lessons soon.

1 comment:

  1. High Functioning Sociopath11 July 2013 at 18:01

    Look at those chubby little legs go! These horses actually stand up and move. And thank you for posting them. My grandma found the curler, so be prepared.

    ReplyDelete

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG