Wednesday 10 July 2013

Blegh

This is what happens when you have entirely too much time on your hands, the internet at your disposal, and you're trying to figure out how the heck some of the search terms even lead to your blog:

25 Things That Prove Benedict Cumberbatch is the Perfect Man I agree with a few....

My Happy Sewing Place It's a vintage sewing blog. I love it.

Cute Knitting Patterns I enjoy knitting occasionally, but HFS enjoys it a lot more.

I Write Like A text analyzer. Write something into it and it tell you what famous writer you're most like. (I got J.D. Salinger.)

They could be cousins. The cheekbones ahhh the cheekbones. (Benedict's cuter though.)
Wait wait wait?! When did Matt Smith end up in here. He's not anywhere near looking related.


BLOB CAT
I might not not post for a bit, I've given you about a weeks worth of posts in two days or so.

(HFS CHECK YOUR EMAIL)

-MaggieG, Evil Goblin Overlady

2 comments:

  1. The cat is absolutely adorable! Just as a favor I have chosen not to insult or argue with you today. Mostly because I can't. They do look alike and I do enjoy knitting. I shall check my email soon love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?! I thought you'd argue that Cumberbatch isn't cute or something.

      Delete

Wooo! Comments let's see what you have to say... my precious...

-MaggieG